Sunday, March 18, 2018

Just Because

I just had to use the Color Throwdown color challenge so here is my resulting card. 
 My go to images are some flowers, what a better way to use these colors.  I used a new-to-me Altenew set, Adore You.  I just repeatedly stamped a few of the flower images and some leaves.  In order to get a layered look for the flowers and leaves I used some masking.  Once I had everything in place, I added color with Zig Clean Color markers on watercolor paper. 
 The colors are nice and intense and do work so nicely with the watercolor paper and a water brush.  I added a more intense color to the middle of each flower with Seedless Preserves Distress Stain, another ink that works so well for a watercolor look.  After I stamped the sentiment I added a light gray marker around the edges of all of the images.  
 All of this was finished off with some flicks of a white Distress Stain and white Nuvo Crystal Drops. 
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

No comments:

Post a Comment