Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Snowflakes

One last Christmas card to share for this year...
 I used the color combination from Colour Q along with a few snowflake related products.  The banner shapes are die cuts from My Favorite Things.  I love that they are various sizes so that they fit on top of each other.  The word "Merry" is a die from Simon Says Stamp.  
 I ran the white banner piece through the Cuttlebug along with a die cut that I embossed instead of cutting.  The snowflakes are from Wplus9 Designs.  
Here is the Colour Q combo.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING those snowflakes!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!! Congrats on the new position. I always thought you were an awesome card maker :)

    ReplyDelete