Monday, December 29, 2014

Winter Snowflakes

Yeah, I want to share my after Christmas clearance find...
 On a Michael's trip, I picked up a large snowflake stamp from Hero Arts. I just had to come home and create with it.  I wanted a look that would fit the cold of January. I loved the aqua and red combination on the background along with a simple and sweet sentiment from Mama Elephant.
I embossed the stamped image with Platinum embossing powder over a background I had created with Distress Stains ans a Tim Holtz sweater stencil.  I then cut another snowflake with a Hero Arts die, cutting it from a vellum type paper.  
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you sit down and get busy creating when you get new goodies, Linda! This design is positively scrumptious! Happy New Year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete