Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter week part 3

One fun thing about the card that I am sharing today is that it doesn't really have to only be for Easter.   Just saying "hi" to someone works here. 
 Love the sunny yellow and this adorable little chick from the same Reverse Confetti Spring set that I have been using for the last few days cards.
I embossed a piece of white cardstock and then cut out the tag which is also from Reverse Confetti.  Once that was cut, I punched out a circle for my "window".  The paper behind the chick was colored with ink from a stencil.  I added the tag with foam tape for some dimension.
This card from I'm in Haven's blog was my inspiration, fun stuff!
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo adorable! I love love love that chick!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oHHHHHHHHH! That little chick is TOOOOOOO cute! I LOVE that he's peeking through the hole in the tag! FAB x1000000! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are just fabulous LInda!!! I love the simplicity!!!

    ReplyDelete