Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love and Kisses to You

I just love hearts! I love using hearts on projects, they are probably my favorite accent.  So, Valentine's Day is a fun holiday for me to create some fun things. I am adding this to Paper Smooches Valentine's challenge.
First up, a really cute little card that is tied to a glassine bag of chocolates.  The card base was cut with the Cricut and the rest of the goodies are stamps and a banner die from Paper Smooches.  This little frog is so completely adorable!!! 

 It fits with the CAS(e) this sketch.
 Next up, I ordered this totally cute tiny coffee cups with lids from the internet and then we decorated them to use as gifts for all of the staff at two of my grandsons school.  The cups are about 3" tall. 
I cut the red tag using a Reverse Confetti tag die, embossing those tags with a heart Cuttlebug embossing folder. The other tags are from a set of tags by Recollections at Michaels.  We stuffed them with amazing homemade salted caramels!!!
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. Linda, your are so right! Your card with the cute frog prince is so charmingly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable projects, Linda! I'd love it if you'd link up those sweet cups to the latest theme at Paper Issues. There's a $20 gift certificate to the store up for grabs. :) All the info is here: http://www.paperissues.blogspot.com/2014/02/new-issue-fill-er-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK so I thought the frog was stinkin' cute but those tiny coffee cups are just to die for! Oh, my! What wonderful inspiration today - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so adorable! What fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete