Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pretty Black Flowers

My card today uses the CAS(e) this Sketch for the design.
 I played with some stamps and matching dies for the flowers.  They are both from Heartfelt Creations.  The pretty frames are die cuts from Spellbinders Nestabilities.
 I stamped the flowers with white ink on black cardstock and then cut out the various layers of the flowers.  Having the matching die shapes for the stamps is so fun and these flowers are pretty easy to form. 
Here is the CAS(e) this Sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I loveeeeeeeee those flowers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is lovely! I love your pretty layered diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda. Love the dark flowers and the decorative rectangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, Linda! My favorite color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Linda! The layers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete