Sunday, July 28, 2013

Avery Elle goodness

I found another challenge to play along with!!!
 Avery Elle is one of my new most favorite stamp companies so when I saw that they had an inspiration piece challenge for July, I knew I wanted to give it a try.  The winner gets to be a guest designer and I would sooooo want to do that!
 I have a set of their stamps that includes this arrow.  I just masked the end of the arrow so I could add this really neat, feather looking end.  It was fun to create it around the soft colors in the photo.
Here is the inspiration piece for the Avery Elle challenge for July.  This also fits the Moxie Fab Trendy Triangle challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

7 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! LOVING the arrows!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on the arrows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love your take on the inspiration piece, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the photo! Love the design and the colors are just right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever idea to use the ikat stamp on the feather and love the little bird too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever to use the ikat stamp for the feather part of the arrows! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete