Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's for Dad

The Flower Soft team had a challenge for this week to create a card fitting for Dad. 
 I went straight to one of my most favorite products offered by Flower Soft, the silhouette stickers. What is even neater is that there are silhouette stickers and matching stamps!!! I love the silhouette look and the stickers could not be any easier to use. 
 I applied all three stickers to cardstock, the trees to a green cardstock, the deer to white cardstock and then cut around the shape. To finish off the simple look, I added a wonderful Ultra Fine Flower Soft to portions of the trees. For my inspiration, I used a Freshly Made sketch however I am posting this to late to link it there.
Be sure to check out the Flower Soft blog and the facebook page for all of the great inspiration from the team.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and perfect for a special dad.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! LOVING the trees and the deer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great masculine card! The flower soft looks super on the trees - love the torn tags on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete