Thursday, December 20, 2012

SnowGlobe day

I love snowglobes and thought that would be a fun accent for some cards.
 I went to my Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge. Since you can pick the size you want to cut an image, I could make my snowglobe in more then one size.  I wanted a shaped card so after I had my snowglobe assembled I glued it to a folded piece of red cardstock and cut the shape.
 The little snowman is also a part of this cartridge.
 I had to add some snow to the bottom of my little creation. I tore a piece of white cardstock and used Glossy Accents to add some chunky glitter - it is from Impress Rubber Stamps.
 I used the same image again and just cut it smaller. The card shape is also cut with the Cricut. 
That wonderful, silhouetter couple are stickers from Flower Soft. I also added some snow with some white Flower Soft.
See that card on the cover, the one with the Hero Arts heart? That is mine!!! Always a nice surprise.
 
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love your cards!!! LOVING those snow globes!!! AND HUGE CONGRATS on the COVER!! WOW!! That is FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so much fun! Adorable snowman and I love the silhouette too! Congrats on the cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful!
    Congratulations on making the cover! Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome..congratulations girl...you are fabulous..

    Merry Christmas to you and your family..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh.. that's awesome!!! Congrats Linda!!!
    And your snowglobe cards are beautiful!
    Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snow globes are fantastic! You're a crafty cover girl, too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete