Thursday, August 9, 2012

Another Flower Soft blog hop

The team wants to show off some more new products that are pretty cool.
 This time, there are stamps, stickers and papers with a Winter theme.  I used a pad of printed papers from the Winter Wonderland series and I also used some matching stamps.  The pad has 36 pages in a few different colors. Each page is a winter scene and each page has a matching label. The label shapes go with a Spellbinders Nestabilities.
I didn't have this particular Nestabilities die so I cut mine out by hand. The deer and the black trees are printed on the piece, I stamped matching trees in an amazing Plum color by ColorBox on the background. The stamp sets are so cool that come with this newest release.
I also added a new Violet glitter Flower Soft, it is really an amazing way to add a sparkling snow look.
From here, hop on over to Deb's blog for more goodness and check out the Flower Soft facebook page during the day for details and give aways.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

11 comments:

  1. beautiful...love the plum trees too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Linda! The plum makes the trees look further in the distance! Soft and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful, Linda! I could get completely lost in the serenity of your design, and I just love the way you've popped up that frame! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this card and your purple trees! Perfect accent with the Glitter Frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooooo beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeee the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful card- thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete