Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge

Yeah, a new Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge, April 5-18.
Of course, this could go any number of ways, that is what using an inspiration piece is about. However, Teri Anderson, a Paper Smooches Design Team member recently created a card using Paper Smooches stamps and when I saw it, I knew that look would fit this SPARK just right.

 I picked out three phrase stamps that were of the same theme. I then picked out the three main colors in the inspiration piece.  One word was red and sort of in the middle so that was where I started. 
The embossed cardstock is Core'dinations and I used two little pieces of some paper tape that I had sitting on my desk.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

10 comments:

  1. So CUTE and FUN! Great take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo fab! LOVE the design and I LOVE your stamping! FAB FAB FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that Smitten stamp. I adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card, Linda! Love the red "smitten" surrounded by the other words. The bits of tape look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so good at those challenges!! awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the repeated sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee hee! The inspiration piece is so funny, and I LOVE your take on it! The scattered stamping is fabulous! Love your work--I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards & blog! Congrats on being the Moxie Fab designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE your creation! No...wait...I ADORE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super FUN card! The little heart with the word "smitten" next to it is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete