Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rainy Day stamps - Flower Soft

The Flower Soft team was challenged to use a topper or one of the new stamp sets. You can find the other team members links on the Flower Soft blog to see what they created.
 I picked one of their relatively new Mabel Lucie Atwell stamp sets.  This is a picture of the set that I used.
 If you want cute, then this set is it!!! I used some wonderful October Afternoon papers and Copic markers to help me show off the stamps.
I paper pieced the little girls raincoats and then colored the rest of the image.  Liquid Pearls were used to help me show off the rain drops. 
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just stunning. Love the beautiful image and colours.
    It would be great if you could stop by Doing Life and take part in our DS4J blog hop.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so good at this~adorable cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another beautiful (and creative) creation, linda! great idea to piece the raincoats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, adorable card, great job!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh your colors are just gorgeous and really eye catching! love the liquid pearl rain too! Hope you're well Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word this is just precious - what a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the Liquid Pearl rain. That was a truly inspired touch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooooooo beautiful!!! I loveeeeee those adorable kids and love love love the colors and the pennants!!

    ReplyDelete